We are looking for a volunteer Administrator to help support our charity.
• Experience of working/volunteering in an administrative role.
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and willingness to learn our in-house database.
• Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to empathise with families in stressful circumstances.
• An understanding of the importance of safeguarding and confidentiality.
• Flexible approach with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Benefits for the Volunteer
• Training and opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge.
• The enjoyment of becoming part of our friendly and welcoming team, knowing you are making a valuable contribution
to the lives of the families we support.
• A calendar of social events for volunteers, including Christmas events and celebrations for Volunteers’ Week.
• We will reimburse your out-of-pocket travel expenses.