Unit 3, Retail World
Your role will be essential to support our customers calling the Daisy Chain Megastore in Gateshead. You’ll support the store team to deliver excellent service and maintain admin workload at the busy customer service point. Main Duties include:
● Answering phones, support customers with inquiries and booking in deliveries and collection requests,
● Ensure bookings and collections are completed effectively with all details recorded accurately at all times,
● Communicating bookings with store management and store team including van drivers,
● Support with Gift Aid paperwork, logging of customer details, and processing of completed Gift Aid log sheets,
● Ensuring GDPR requirements are followed to protect data at all times,
● Supporting serving customers during delivery of job role.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
▪ Supporting the delivery of Daisy Chain‘s Health and Safety, Volunteer, GDPR and Data Protection Policies,
▪ Supporting shop staff and other volunteers during busy periods.
This role description is intended to indicate the broad range of tasks that may be associated with the opportunity. While some variation can be expected in particular duties, the outline is considered to provide a reasonable general description of the opportunity. This is a voluntary role.
In return for volunteering within Daisy Chain Project we will provide a 10% discount on Superstore-bought items.
Daisy Chain provides a range of support services to autistic children and adults, either with a diagnosis or who are undergoing the diagnostic process, their parents/carers and their siblings.
Good organisation skills.