Join our community of volunteer fundraisers
Do you love working as part of a team? To bring ideas to life and have fun along the way?
Do you enjoy talking to people? Inspiring and encouraging them to get involved?
Would you like to join our growing community of volunteer fundraisers and become a Fundraising and Marketing Volunteer?
What you will be doing
- Research opportunities for funding and fundraising
- Work to build a network of local organisations who fundraise, donate and/or support Cruse Bereavement Care
- Support the development of pitches, proposals and applications for funding
- Develop marketing resources and digital content that engages and inspires
- Help to promote fundraising and events in the local area
The skills you’ll need
- Good communications skills and a friendly attitude
- An ability to use your own initiative
- Good influencing and networking skills
- Planning and organisational skills, with a collaborative approach to work
- Administration and IT skills
- Creative thinker, with good problem solving skills
Where you’ll be based
- In the community, but with regular contact with our wonderful fundraising staff and fundraising volunteer team
What’s the time commitment?
- As much or a little time as you can give, it’s really flexible
Bereavement is one of the most devastating things we’ll experience as human beings; here at Cruse Bereavement Care we want to ensure that all bereaved people have somewhere to turn when they need it most. We provide face-to-face, telephone, email and website support, to children, young people and adults, facing one of the most difficult times in their lives. By joining our growing volunteer fundraising team you’ll help to raise awareness and vital funds to support bereaved people in the North East.
What’s in it for you
- Be part of an exciting team raising money to support those who are bereaved
- Meet like-minded people
- Have fun fundraising in your community
- An opportunity to enhance your CV and expand your networks
- Learn new skills, and benefit from ongoing support and training
- Reasonable out of pocket expenses in line with our policy eg. travel
How do I apply?
Get in touch with Sarah Buck – Regional Fundraising and Engagement Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07534 928693.