City House, 3 City Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
We are looking for volunteers who can help primarily with research and record keeping.
- Is an excellent communicator, confident in building relationships and promoting the work of Crisis both verbally and in writing.
- Is a good researcher who can be persistent and resilient in finding the required result.
- Who is able to deal with negativity whilst leaving the door open in a positive manner.
- Has a good level of IT literacy as you will need to update records, create communications and present information.
- Has excellent organisational skills.
- Understands the importance of keeping an individual’s personal information secure and private and working within the boundaries of the role to keep everyone safe
- Is passionate about standing with Crisis and our members to end homelessness.
We will need to complete a Basic Disclosure Check for this role.
Benefits for the Volunteer
There is no feeling like knowing you have played a part in helping someone to end their homelessness and create their home somewhere safe and affordable.
You will be part of a team committed to ending homelessness by making a direct difference to individual’s lives by improving their access to information and accommodation.
You will also have the satisfaction of putting your skills and experience to use in an impactful way as well as opportunities to challenge and develop yourself.
You will have opportunities to undergo appropriate learning as well as to connect with other volunteers and