Citizens Advice Gateshead, Maintenance volunteer - Davidson Building
For more than six decades Citizens Advice Gateshead have helped thousands of people to move forward at times of upheaval and uncertainty. Although, over time, some of the challenges people face are changing, Citizens Advice Gateshead continue to provide valuable, free and impartial advice and information that you can trust.
The aim of this maintenance volunteer role is to ensure Citizens Advice Gateshead have a suitable environment for all their clients, employees and volunteers.
This volunteer role will involve the following tasks:
- providing general maintenance of the Davidson building including:
- overall upkeep of the garden
- painting around the building
- complete any outstanding tasks requiring attention
The volunteer role will need the following skills and qualifications:
- be friendly and approachable
- have a can do attitude
- be willing to learn about, and follow, the Citizens Advice aims, principles and policies.
The Davidson Building