Step-by-step guide to effective safeguarding policies
This session is ideal for trustees and staff who are responsible for safeguarding or want to learn more about drafting, review, and updating policies. Open to organisations serving Newcastle and/or Gateshead.
- Understand the importance of having robust and comprehensive safeguarding policies and procedures
- Know what to include in your safeguarding policies so they comply with legislation and funders
- How to make them accessible, relevant and proportionate to your organisation size and activities
- Understand effective implementation of safeguarding policies
- Identify safer working practices for your organisation