Budgeting for your funding bid
How to effectively plan your project budget to use in a funding bid.
This session will cover:
- The importance of clear and comprehensive budgeting for projects in advance of preparing funding bids
- The essential elements to include in preparing a budget and how to adapt to changing circumstances or funder priorities
- How preparing a budget can help you avoid running your project at a loss
- How preparing a budget ensures your trustees or management committee can carry out their key financial and governance duties effectively
- The range of support and services available from Connected Voice Support and Development, and from Connected Voice Business Services, including payroll, independent examination, and support with financial management tools.