Report Hate crime in Gateshead
If you have been a victim of hate crime because of your race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability please report it.
24 hour tel: 0191 433 2648
Hate Crimes happen because of hostility, prejudice or hatred of:
- gender identity
- race, ethnicity or nationality
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation.
They include things like name calling and verbal abuse, bullying and harassment, spitting and physical attacks, damage to property, graffiti, and written notes, emails and text messages.
If you or anyone you know has experienced a Hate Crime, please report it. You can talk to us anonymously about something that has happened to you or something that you have witnessed.
You can report:
- Without giving your name
- Something that has happened to you
- Something you have witnessed
We can help by:
- Referring you to an agency that can support you
- Taking action against the perpetrator
- Believing you and taking you seriously
Other content by this organisation
No upcoming events have been posted by this organisation
No other news has been posted by this organisation