NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do.
To get help from NHS 111, you can:
- Go to www.111.nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only)
- Call 111
- NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have difficulties communicating or hearing, you can:
Call 18001 111 on a textphone
Use the NHS 111 British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter service if you’re deaf and want to use the phone service: https://interpreternow.co.uk/nhs111
Get medical help near you.
Go to www.111.nhs.uk to
- Answer questions on this site about your main symptom.
- Get advice on where and when to get help, or get a call from a nurse.
- Find out what to do if you can’t see your usual doctor or dentist.
Other content by this organisation
No regular activities have been posted by this organisation
No upcoming events have been posted by this organisation
- 1 of 12
- next ›
No other news has been posted by this organisation
No volunteering opportunities have been posted by this organisation