We are here to make sure your views on health and social care services in the borough are heard.
What does Healthwatch Gateshead do?
- We provide information about local health and social care services, and signpost you to relevant services.
- We have the power to enter and view services to see how they are run.
- We produce reports and information that influence the way services are designed and delivered.
- We pass information and recommendations to Healthwatch England and the Care Quality Commission.
- We have a seat on the Gateshead Health and Wellbeing Board, which means we can influence how services are set up and commissioned.
How we can help
We're here to listen and to help you find the services you need.
We can assist with complaints, where to go, who to complain to and who can support you if you need it. We can also visit groups to gather views on services. Please get in touch if this interests you.
Sign up to our monthly e-news
Complete the mailing list form at the bottom right of our homepage at http://healthwatchgateshead.co.uk
Newcastle upon Tyne