Gateshead Muslim Society is committed to meeting the needs of the Muslim and BME communities in Gateshead.
Gateshead Muslim Society offers a huge variety of FREE courses, activities and trips for Men, women and young children within Gateshead. The courses are for anyone and everyone so come along and have some fun, meet people from all walks of life and enjoy yourself as well as learning new skills.
Currently running activities and courses:
- Children’ Mother Tongue Classes
- Gateshead BME Youth Forum
- Football Coaching
- Cricket Coaching
- Drop-in Sessions for Men, Women and Youth
- Health and Fitness – Gym, Swimming, Health Spa and Sauna
- English literacy and Language
- I.T. Classes
- Dress making
- Yoga Classes
- Employment Training
- Arts and Crafts Activities
- Healthy Walks
- Eid Celebration Party
- Christmas and Easter Activities
- Summer Fairs and Summer Trips
- And many more
The courses are for anyone and everyone. Come along and have some fun, meet new people from all walks of life and enjoy yourself as well as learning new skills. If you would like more information on the society, the courses we run or the Gateshead BME Youth Forum please contact Atif Bilal or Afroz Qureshi.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel No. 0191 4998209
2 Westbourne Avenue